Maradona pelado

7/03/2010 02:02:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /



This is the moment Paul the Octopus (born in the UK but raised in Germany) predicted a win for the Teutonic sausage eaters. He hesitated so this may suggest either Extra-Time or penalties. I myself have wagered £93.46 on overs 2.5.

I would prefer this to be an evening kick-off. A night game would have a far greater atmosphere under which to breed controversy and violence. I'm encouraged that a mini war of words has been waged these past few days.

If only there was a market on Betfair for how many times the Argentinian players will behave like utter c*nts during the game. I'd be on overs 10.5.

I do hope the German's win. There was a time when I considered ze Jormans to be equally as evil as Argentina, but no not now. I quite like them in fact. I want to see Argentina lose, firstly because it will be so crushing to a nation perpetually on the brink of collapse and because Maradona promised to run through the streets of Buenos Aires naked if they win the World Cup.

I want to see Argentina reduced to such social collapse they make Somalia look like a model democracy. I want them reduced to eating each other to stay alive and Maradona being such a fat bastard be the first course. I've also backed Paraguay.

Good day to you.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment