Feel the wrath in DTD

7/15/2010 08:17:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /



Since I washed my hands with the world again I've found I have nothing to say about anything and although I prefer it this way I'm afraid it means the blog will now be reduced to posts about what sort of sandwiches I've eaten recently and of course details on how I've thrown monies away indiscriminately on ill thought out wagers and 2am Ebay purchases.

Before we get to that I think this is as good a time as any to announce that as my birthday this year falls on the same day as the next £300 game at DTD (August 7th) - that I always consider playing, but ultimately end up missing in favour of mooching about at home in some coordinated lounge wear - I will definitely play it this time around.

It will be different not simply because I won't have to stump up the buy-in, but also cause I feel it'll be cheaper than going to the Fox and playing PLO as I did last year on my birthday playing under the influence of various lagers and Turkish whiskeys.

Sooooo, for those that both know me and enjoy the odd hand of poker, you're of course all welcome to join me. I believe they have a £50 game the same evening if the £300 does not appeal.

I am also considering playing the 6-Max APAT event at the end of August and in fact the £50 deepstack thing at DTD this Saturday and by "consider" I mean have genuine intentions of playing but again ultimately probably staying here and trying on all my hats or something instead.

At this point I have nothing else to say. I have a fish pie cooking as we speak so I shall excuse myself if you don't mind. I'll bid you good day.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment