BT woman is whore of Babylon

7/21/2010 10:43:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


Weerrrrr why doesn't Dad ever want to speak to me?

..I'll tell you why, cause he doesn't give a shit what Mrs White says and you're a whiny little sprog and you only ever talk about yourself, which no doubt you get from your mother, but anyway, I digress...

The woman in these adverts, Jane..what a fucking whore! Just a few adverts ago as I'm sure ya'll recall, she was pissed off at poor Adam as he took a job (his dream job) near the seaside - probably Cornwall or sommat - yet now, even though they're still apart, in the very latest one which I can't find on the YouToobs yet, she appears to be up the duff!!

Surely BT's Broadband isn't so advanced now that you can fuck someone up over the chat box!? I hate BT, but I want one if you can do that. I wouldn't even need to leave the house. Technology eh?..fucking brilliant.

No but no but, though, but...who has done that to her? Her ex-husband I bet, or just some miscellaneous dick she had in a club one night at 2am while her kids were at home on their own. She'll say it's Adam's of course and hope his maths isn't too good. All so he'll give up his dream job and come back to her.

Women I tell you what, put on this earth to crush all the hopes and aspirations of anyone with a Y chromosome, just like an acorn under the oppressive boot of a Gestapo agent. If I can't be happy you can't be either. Misery loves company.


Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment