There but for the grace of God go I

4/28/2010 09:12:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

OK enough is enough now with this whole Gordon Brown insult thing. We've all had a drink, we've had our fun, let it go now. I mean if I had 5p for every time I'd accidentally accused someone of being a bigot behind their backs when in fact I'd actually meant the exact opposite, I'd be a rich man.

Just yesterday in fact I was chatting to an elderly neighbour of mine about his garden. Very nice it looked I told him, but of course as soon as I was back in the privacy of my own living room I cut loose on the old fella. I accused him of being a closet transvestite, a necrophiliac and a climate change denier. It's easily done and I only said those things because I was tired and didn't realise that I actually meant them.

Oops, see! I've just photo-shoped a picture of their
exchange and accidentally depicted Mrs Duffy as the
leader of a white supremacist movement

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment