Stuff for today and that

3/11/2010 04:20:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I feel a bit odd this day if the truth be known. I have an unidentifiable but deep melancholy lurking within me; it feels like something bad has happened. I feel like Obi-Wan Kenobi when he felt a great disturbance in the force after Alderaan had been blown up by the Space version of Jerry. I hope it's just that I haven't eaten any crumpets for a few days and am just missing their spongey goodness.

Speaking of Jerry...I need them to come through for me today. I need Wolfsburg, Hamburg and the Bremen to win. I'd also like to see Liverpool get turned over. If they can oblige then I will have a relatively healthy bankroll to fuck away in various upsetting stages throughout the Cheltenham week or buy more crumpets than my cupboards can store.

I've just received an email from the FA about the possible friendly between England and Mexico. Apparently if I want a ticket in the Mexico end I have to go through the Mexican FA. They also remind me that tickets for the home end are for England fans only and fans found in the home ends supporting the opposition will be ejected. Ha, fucking hell, how depressing is that? How is football supposed to adopt this new friendly atmosphere they're always banging on about with these various respect campaigns and anti-racist what nots with a ticketing policy like that?

It's probably for the best, I can only see myself provoking people. Especially if I've had a few belts of tequila before the game.

Fun times.

Labels: ,

1 comments:

Comment by Mlle. Christina on 12 March 2010 at 03:54

Bahahaha! for goodness sakes, how many Mexicans are they expecting to attend this thing? Is there some kind of a feud between England and Mexico that they must keep you guys separated, just in case? If they did something like this here in the glorious USA, someone would get sued pronto.

And how will they know if fans are in the wrong end? Will they search the English side for brown people then kick them out even if they insist they are middle eastern?

Post a Comment