The Silence of the lambs

3/02/2010 06:27:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


As a consequence of a frustrating evening's pokering last night, I came home and executed a tilt induced mug punter International friendlies accumulator and I deserve everything I get because of it - which will obviously be nothing, but a bunch of recollections. Recollections of having money in betting accounts.

My boys are playing in the wee small hours of Thursday. "El Tri" are due to give New Zealand's All Whites a slaughtering in San Francisco. Fair enough if New Zealand want to play football instead of Rugby, I applaud them for it, but is it fair they can qualify for the World Cup by simply topping a qualifying group of consisting New Caledonia, Fiji and Vanuatu and then beating Bahrain in a play-off 1-0 over two legs?

Mexicanos: hear the cry of war

Silly silly silly and my boys really ought to give them a ridiculous pasting tomorrow evening. I've also backed four other teams; I think Venezuela was one of them and I think the Dutch may be involved too, but overall there's many opportunities for this bet to crumble like an apple of rhubarb type dessert and crumble.

:

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment