Pyramid Selling

3/03/2010 10:26:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I've heard that England are playing Egypt this evening. Ordinarily you'd fancy England to win this by many goals to nil, but I fancy there might be an opportunity for something odd to occur here.


Egypt are a fairly decent team and obviously the England team at the moment are doing everything they can to destroy any chances they may have had of a successful World Cup..so surely it's not inconceivable that Egypt could score tonight?

I feel like I might just have a few Earth shillings on an Egypt/England half-time/full-time wager. I believe this is currently available at 30/1 on the Betfairs. Given that John Terry has gone at the game and the rest of the defense will offer up as much fortification as a wall made of blancmange, why can't the sandal wearers at least win a half?

In other games, obviously it's just plain common sense that if you happened to have £7 burning a hole in your pocket and the Subway Sandwich place wasn't open and the supermarket was out of crumpets, you're best bet is to place it on a win for Mexico against the ridiculous proposition of an All Whites New Zealand team who have no right being involved in a grown ups game like this. Imagine having £9 in your pocket? Where else are you likely to get hold of that kind of money?


Later on if I'm not asleep, which I will be, I should be found in Abingdon attempting to win a seat in the UKIPT main event at the Vic later in the year. At this point I have nothing else to add here so if you'll excuse me, I'll bid you good day.

Labels: , ,

1 comments:

Comment by Rich on 3 March 2010 at 21:57

Cha-Chiiiiiiiing

Post a Comment