Just so you know...

3/31/2010 11:33:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


Tomorrow I shall be heading into the big house for some pharmaceuticals. Again this means I shall become a social hermit for two weeks. In real terms I will float through these coming weeks possibly with only my nose breaking the surface of life's waters once in a while to give the real world a sniff before returning to the depths of my own little dark and eccentric world where I will wear only my cowboy hat and pants and listen to country music.

You may find my blog posts are laced with stronger and stronger outré flavourings as the days progress, but don't be too concerned. It's just a form of Oxygen starvation. Once I return to the real world some time in mid April they'll return to still making no real sense, but in a less scary way.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment