Current mood via the medium of puppy pictures

3/14/2010 11:28:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Demoralised


I layed Arsenal by accident. I layed my boys, my lads, my boys, by accident. The Betfair people have informed me I lost my bet because I clicked the wrong box. I feel quite queasy. My bet was nearly an accidental winner too without me ever knowing it. I'd rather Arsenal have the three points of course, but I was meant to have both.

How could I have been so careless? How how? I've been using Betfair for years and never ever committed such a cruel and expensive faux pas. I'd rather be actually three outered at the Pigeons.

Have the betting Gods fucked me retrospectively because I was so disparaging of Phil Brown? A cruel case of betting post hoc ergo propter hoc. I suspect I placed my wager perfectly and the Gods have meddled MEDDLED with it after the fact.

It's the Deepstack at the Fox later today. I think it's best I stay in. I'm just going to crawl up into a foetal ball on the carpet and cry myself to sleep. You win Gods, you win. If you'll excuse me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment