Rich was getting angry...

2/23/2010 10:32:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Many things were angrying up my blood today what with the snow, the William Hill bastards, the harrassment over the salad at Subway Sandwich and of course the fact that Stuttgart couldn't score seven cabillion goals against Barca when they had the chance.

Oooh sigh.... had they won that game I'd have been happier than finding Myleene Klass behind the counter of the Subway Sandwich place, topless and pleading with me to lick Marinara meatball sauce off her heaving bosom.


So anyway, in order to remind myself just how ridiculous the world is and how it should never be taken seriously no matter how heavy the shower of shit, I watched this .....Jump in my car..... a couple of times and I'm fine now. In fact, I'm laughing as I type this. Nothing melts ones worries away like watching an American-German drunk curb crawler at work. It's like Night Nurse for the soul.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment