Say it with biscuits

12/21/2009 01:33:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Well now, I made my Rambo like return to pokering war this evening. I didn't win. I sort of made it through the first few waves of Russians but ultimately failed to make it back to base with the Mercan POW's. I did make it home with a tin of biscuits though so all was not lost.

Every player got a wee prize see, like a raffle cause it's Christmas and as anyone who has read his Bible knows, the shepherds and three wise science boffins celebrated the birth of the baby Jesus with a packet of custard creams.

Ironically I got a tin of biscuits last year too. I do love biscuits. I'd have preferred £1000 but still, you can't put a price on a full stomach...well I suppose if you added up how much your dinner cost you could, but you get what I'm trying to say no?

On the way home Heart radio were playing a couple of hours of soppy records which included one of Ronan Keatng's efforts - "When you say nothing at all." It's a standard slow song and that, pleasant enough, but what really is he trying to say in this song people? What, what, what is the message? It sounds to me like he's suggesting he prefers his girlfriend when she isn't talking. So in essence this song:



...is just a slower and more subtle version of this:



I know which one I prefer. The end.


Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment