More stuff and that

12/18/2009 03:08:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

It's always the way - you pop out for a chicken Tikka Masala wrap and six crumpets and when you leave the sto after not more than two minutes, there's a freakin blizzard in progress.

I've been dreading these weathers. Not because they make access to the sammich sto difficult, but because of the tedious weather reports on the news.

Every time it snows the news channels all send a team of stiffs out to the most effected areas to stand by a road where traffic has slowed to a crawl to let us all know that it's snowing.

This example of 'no shit Sherlock' reporting is something I can manage without and I'd be much happier if they gave advice on how to keep bread fresh over a prolonged period for people like myself who may have to make his own sammiches for three maybe four days in a row.

"It's snowing here, back to you in the studio."

If the weather abates I shall probably still be housed up for a while anyway. I'm not feeling very sociable as we speak so it's very fortunate I was able to buy a Ukulele recently. It'll give me something to do in between eating sammiches.

I've discovered that I have no rhythm and lessons promise to be long and hard. I hope though, with patience, I'll be able to play 'Row, row, row your boat' and maybe even 'Twinkle, twinkle little star' before frustration sets in and I smash the thing to pieces and turn to drink instead.


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment