Value in Valuev

11/02/2009 01:41:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


I've done some further research on this bizarre fight on Saturday and I've come to the conclusion that David Haye really has no chance. Haye is the younger man yes, at 29, Valuev is closing in on his 650,000th birthday; Haye is the better boxer, yes, Valuev can't box; but the fight being in Germany means any advantages Haye might think he has is immediately declared null and void.

It appears that Jerry has already decided the outcome of this fight should it go to points. So unless Haye somehow knocks Valuev out, which I'm quite sure is impossible, the 11/8 on Valuev is value. I have spoken.

You want to listen to me, I'm on a hot streak at the moment. Apparently my natal grand trine has been set off between the planets of Mercury (the mind) Neptune (the imagination) and the Moon (the instincts). Naturally ones mind, imagination, and instincts work together well, and now that mars is touching my mercury in a naughty way, it's energised it. So erm..yes..shit hot, I could probably knock Kevin out of Eggheads....or at least have a better chance than Haye has of knocking out Valuev.

Come on then

In other news, the second selection of my £10,000 Yankee is looking promising. The New York Yankees are now just one win away from securing their 27th title and more importantly guaranteeing me at least a £5 profit on my £11 wager.

The final two selections are a little less certain; I will need Kevin Schaffel to win the WSOP main event - the November nine I think conclude the event this weekend. Could happen, but I very much doubt the final selection - the Baltimore Ravens - can win the Superbowl. Stranger things have happened of course, but I doubt Mercury will still be tickling my naughty bits in January.

Yankees almost home

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment