Weekly business

10/28/2009 10:38:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I've heard tell of a Subway sammich place opening up in the Cartertons early doors next year. This of course makes me very happy. I do so love a good sammich, they're my third favourite thing I like to have in my mouth. Happy days.

I've been putting together my winter wardrobe. Clothes I mean, not DIY. I think I need some more varsity letterman sweaters. I like them. I think they look cool. I especially like this one:

I want one for every letter of the alphabet, or one for every letter of my various poker nicknames. It all depends on how many I can afford. I'm also still considering whether or not to invest in a pair of boots. I like the idea, but I would have to go to an actual shop for such a purchase and it's just so hard for me to get up in time. Why don't shops open at about 2pm and close at something like 10-ish? They should do, I've always said that.

I found a potato at the back of my food cupboard today which may have been there for some years. I'm having it carbon dated, but I'd estimate six years. Other than that, not much has happened this week. Oooh Ooooh, the Pigeons trophy arrived. She's a little beauty. I bent the little "Pigeons Poker Champion" plaque, but it just gives her character. I shall probably not sleep until Sunday now.

The end.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment