Weekend wagering

10/17/2009 03:11:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


I was putting together a sammich just now and suddenly I had a vision - a clear picture in my head of how I must bet this weekend. I'd heard tell of concern in Texas about their chances of beating Oklahoma. If they're openly discussing the possibility of losing at home to such bitter and poorly evolved rivals, then there must be a significant chance of it happening.

I have therefore taken the odds against for the Sooners and why not? I've also backed Tott**ham which is something that makes me feel incredibly dirty so let's dwell on this selection no longer. Blackpool and a Valentino Rossi win this weekend in Oz complete my wager.

It pays more than enough to finance a new winter lounge wear wardrobe which is definitely needed as most of jammies and lounge pants are in a sorry condition due to the gale force winds from my arse that have battered them relentlessly over time.

Good luck with all your bets.

Sickening picture of the day

Boy with ARSE written on his face in acne

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment