Wagering updates

10/17/2009 09:21:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


An almost perfect day. Sunderland won in fantastic comedy circumstances and Steve Bruce had a funny turn and got all aggressive with the fat controller. Tott**ham won as did Blackpool. Unfortunately our Mercan football wager was declared null and void as the Sooners lost by 3 points which was our handicap margin. If young Valentino Rossi wins tomorrow we'll have a decent chunk of change though.

I plan to defer my winter wear purchase however as I desperately need some awesome painkillers and a six pack of Night Nurse. I have persistent chestual issues and my head has gone all funny. I usually only experience headaches of this magnitude after I've downed Fox Rosè or gotten confused in Vegas when ordering whiskey night caps and drunk myself into a near coma.

Unless I make a rapid recovery I'll only be 25 - 30% fit for the Pigeons game tomorrow. If I'm hopped up to the eye-balls on Night Nurse and Anadin there's the very real possibility of some wreckless out of position bets with less than marginal holdings.


Disappointed Oklahoma fan of the day

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment