Pigeons trophy update

10/23/2009 11:38:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Well now unfortunately I forgot about the auction and was outbid this evening. That beautiful brass pigeon slipped from my grasp while I was snoozing. However, I wiped the dribble from my chin and searched the intrawebs high and low for a similar monstrosity and although my search was initially fruitless, my perseverance paid off as I stumbled upon a more contemporary effort, but one which I think you'll agree has the correct balance of tack and pointlessness for our game. Free engraving too. I won't post a picture. It's a surprise.

Labels:

2 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 24 October 2009 at 00:19

Please don't bid for a runners up cup...i already have a cast of thousands on the mantelpiece.

Was out with Big Tone tonight, he is considering cancelling his appearance watching his daughter perform in a play to come and play poker with us at DTD on Monday lol

Comment by Rich on 24 October 2009 at 09:43

That trip is in doubt at the mo I'm afraid, as I can't drive in my current woozy condition. There's no way you'd all fit in my car anyway. I was already strapping you to the roof.

Post a Comment