Lion Heart and Lights Out.

10/08/2009 10:06:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


Now Paul the Game often berates his bad luck, but he has many many losing roulette spins and failed wagers to go before he can compete with the poor fortune of two guys from Swansea who were looking for a fight and chose to find one on a street filled with cage-fighters on their way to a stag-night.

I mean what are the chances of picking a fight with a couple of cross-dressing men only to find you've actually just squared up to two professional cage fighters nicknamed Lion Heart and Lights Out. I'm laughing as I type this.




"It is a sorry state of affairs when a guy can't safely walk down the street in a mini-skirt and make-up without getting grief from some idiot."

I love how casually they deal with the two Welsh chavs, the guy in the pink wig even stopping to retrieve his make-up, accessories and hand-bag before strolling off to the night-club where they were about to enjoy their stag-night. The way the poor sods stumble off completely fucking unaware of what the hell just happened will keep a smile on my face and a song in my heart for ever.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment