Home improvements

10/03/2009 06:50:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I bet on Portsmouth to win today..unfortunately I had them in a seven game accumulator with Bolton, Sunderland and three or four continental sides I've never heard of. N'er mind, you lose some you lose some.

I'm going to attempt the Carterton Town Football Club quiz tonight with my folks. I'm not match fit. I had a flu jab this morning and feel worse than the last time I actually had flu. My right arm is very sore too, but that has nothing to do with the jab, I've just been watching old Britney Spears videos on You Tube.

Britney: We all still would wouldn't we?

Speaking of wanking..last night I was watching MTV cribs as I am want to do in the wee small hours of the night. Some fella from the Backstreet Boys was on. His house was amazing. Like a Vegas resort really. Two hundred and fifty rooms and so on. My old grandad used to say to me, "Rich, a house isn't a home until you've wanked in every room." Cor blimey I thought last night, a man could go blind making that house into a home. That's what I thought.

If I win the lottery tonight I'm going to have to buy a new house obviously, but it'll have to be open plan with my arm in this state. Anyway...I forgot what I actually wanted to blog about so I'll bid you good evening. I may be back later if I can recall what it was I wanted to discuss with you.

:

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment