Friday early evening update

10/16/2009 05:47:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /



Is it possible Sunderland can win tomorrow? Liverpool without Torres and Gerrard are essentially a pub team no? After an international break too... Liverpool struggle after Champions League fixtures don't they? 'specially when they have away games in the sunny north east.

I actually feel that Steve Bruce is one of the most incompetent managers currently employed in the Premier League. I wonder sometimes if he isn't suffering from a serious cerebral condition. I've never once heard him string a coherent and intelligent sentence together. His eyes are lazy, his ideas about football are unintelligible and I've heard he can't eat soup without assistance.

I do hope the Mackems can win though as I popped them in a wee Yankee last Sunday, but I also require little Jorge Lorenzo to over turn an 18 point lead in the MotoGP Championship with only three races left and to be fair I don't really want this to happen as I do so admire Valentino Rossi. Pointless post really, just killing time before my kettle boils and I enjoy a nice cup of tea without jam and bread.


Speaking of MotoGP. We haven't wagered on these races for a while, mostly because there was no point as each race was a two horse affair. Young Casey Stoner is now back after a three race hiatus, still not 100% fit I believe, but this is his home race and one might consider taking a punt on him making it three in a row at Phillip Island, but at something like 2/1 you might want to just stick to the black cats. Or buy some tea and a full English.



Additional: There's something wrong with me kanoggin. I'm all dizzy, I cain't focus on noffin'. I feel like I've drunk three glass of Fox Rosè. I tried to make for the kitchen earlier, but ploughed into the door frame at speed. I've just been to the Co-op for to buy some meats for dinner and I was literally all over the shop. I should never have mocked Steve Bruce's mentalism. Lesson learned I think.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment