David and Goliath

10/21/2009 03:00:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


I don't know too much about boxing, so when I checked the odds for the upcoming fight between David Haye and what appears to be a Klingon I was astonished to find that Haye is the favourite!

How on Earth can this be so? Look at the fucking size of it. It's had 50 fights and lost once and I bet that was against a bear or a team of horses whereas David Haye as far as I can tell is a Cruiserweight from Bermondsey.

What on earth does he think he's doing fighting that? I'm quite sure he'd have to defy the laws of physics to win this one and as we all know, only Phil Taylor can do that. Even Rocky Balboa wouldn't answer the bell for this fight.

They say in boxing a good big fighter always beats a good small fighter. So I assume it follows that a shit big fighter must beat a shit small fighter too? If I'm right £7 million at 6/4 on the Klingon please.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment