And away we go

10/24/2009 10:08:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

With the analgesic effects of Codeine and spicy pizza washing over me, it's unclear how I will perform this afternoon as the middle prong of a three pronged poke at the £100 game at DTD this afternoon - Mark Wates and his son Charlie are my partners in crime on this day and their playing styles are not what you might call passive. It's entirely possible we could all be busto before the "eeeaal" of "Shuffle up and Deal."

If my judgment at the poker table mirrors my judgment of the football coupon I'm in big trouble. I've gone for a Wolves, Birmingham and Middlesbrough acca. I don't think those three teams have ever all won on the same day in the history of the game let alone during a period in their histories when they're all utterly shite. Still, if it comes in I'll be able to take a seat at the £50-£100 dealers choice game when I bust out of the tourny and essentially be free-rolling.

Good luck to anyone playing the APAT event incidentally. Shame to miss it, but I will be present and 9-80% correct at the next one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment