Turkish Delight

9/15/2009 10:53:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


I shall be seated on a silly chair without a back today, eating couscous while wearing curly shoes in support of Besiktas who I feel will somehow give Manchester United a jolly good thrashing this evening. I don't care what anyone says, I refuse to accept that Manchester United are any good and a price of 6/1 for a Besiktas win in front of 25,000 lunatic Turks must surely be value? Surely?

I've heard tell from my rabid monkey in Istanbul that Besiktas have been bloody awful so far this season, but I feel their hatred for the English will fuel an awesome performance and leave Ferguson filling his old mans nappy pants with runny poo in frustration. I shall also be backing Wolfsburg and Barcelona.

Update: I forgot to take into account Besiktas are the worst team possibly ever.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment