Same day, different shit.

9/29/2009 05:10:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

My poo has firmed up, but I'm still bored. I'm finding it quite challenging to find things to do until the Pigeon's game on Sunday.

I watched the opening lines of Gordon Brown's speech today, but after he'd mentioned "choice" for the fourth time in the same sentence I must have passed out. I regained consciousness about an hour after it had finished to find a post-it note stuck to my forehead.

It was advise from my chief football statistician badger Ralph, informing me that tonight's champions league fixtures are full of eastern promise.

Eastern Europe is still stereotyped as a block of grey cold miserable communist states where everyone drinks rationed gin and survives on a diet of stale bread and gruel.

Their football standards are therefore as underestimated as their living standards. I was skeptical, but have been won over. Literally badgered if you will into betting on Debrecen beating Lyon (7/1) and Unirea Urziceni beating Stuttgart (11/4).

I thought I'd also put them in a ten fixture accumulator and with the winnings which amount to something like £47,000 I shall buy Euro Millions lottery tickets. This time next week I'll be a miwyanaaaaire.





Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment