Premiership guestimations

8/22/2009 01:43:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Another confusing gallimaufry of Premiership wagering propositions tomorrow and several opportunities to lose a considerable sum of monies. So I'm not playing. No. I won't I won't. I will have a little paper trade though just to give an empty flat afternoon some sparkle.

While last week we saw so many many away wins, I feel the theme for tomorrow will be the bore draw. With the exception of Arsenal's game of course where Portsmouth will be driven to the very brink of desperation by a spellbinding array of red shirted wizardly - an orchestral delight conducted by the Russian maestro Andrey Arshavin - his firm muscular thighs working like pistons carrying him powerfully like a locomotive, his shirt moist with perspiration clinging to the contours of his sculpted torso.,.



.......So anyway yes, I think Birmingham ought to draw with Stoke, Hull also ought to draw with Bolton and so on down the fixture list. Manchester City and Arsenal the only exceptions with respective home wins. If I must place a wager tomorrow it'll be a Derby/Leicester double.

* * *

I should like to take this opportunity to update you on the Lego situation. I'm still watching two auctions on the Ebays, but I have accepted a seat in the APAT World thingy, so I'm in two minds as to whether I should over indulge and continue my pursuit of this elusive Lego treasure.

* * *

Finally, my car has a flat tyre. I'm annoyed by this. I've only had it three weeks. Tyres shouldn't go flat until you've owned a car for at least two years. This particular model does not come with a spare either, this makes things even more annoying. I was unable to go out and buy myself some biscuits as a consequence. I'm not sure at this point if this was the work of an urchin but I suspected something like this may happen so I prudently laced the surrounding area with Anthrax. If as we speak a 12 year old is foaming at the mouth and covered in boils it will serve him right, that's what I always say.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment