Wednesday evening update

7/08/2009 09:16:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

As we speak Belgrano are losing at home to Rosario Central. What in the name of war and peace was I doing betting a team called Belgrano? There's still time for some corruption to intervene and turn the result around, but I'm not confident.


Fortunately I've been distracted by finding a fat spider in my clothing. It was in my sleeve and I shall probably never sleep again as I shooed it away on my bed and it disappeared under my duvet.

Meanwhile in my microwave I'm cooking a pie. It's chicken and bacon with mushrooms and I shall almost certainly have some potatoes with it. I don't know about you, but that's what I'm having for tea.

Finally, young Vanessa Rousso has been fortunate enough to double through early doors and is now only about 125,000 chips behind Jeff Lisandro.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment