I spy with my little eye something beginning with C

7/09/2009 04:07:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Just before I go to the sammich place I'd just like to point out to John Prescott - as I know he reads my blog for the sammich posts - getting all indignant because John Coulson may have hacked your mobile phone while he was Editor of the News of the World is a little hypocritical considering you were Deputy leader of a party that has over the past 12 years introduced law after law allowing Government to pry into every single nook and cranny of our lives.

You can't log into www.pisswhoregrannies.com anymore without all of Whitehall knowing about it, on my way to the sammich place I'll be caught on at least 15 CCTV cameras, they want everyone hooked up to Digital TV so they can monitor what people are watching, ID cards so everyone's details are on databases which they are anyway and I'd bet good money they even know how many wanks I've had this week.

Not so nice is it Johnny boy when it's your life that's being intruded on? What is it you always said when people compain about ID cards being an infringement of privacy?...If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment