I'm laughing as I type this

6/12/2009 10:46:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I bet on Australian football earlier. Not Aussie Rules football, Australian soccer. I had no information to go on, I was just bored. I bet on Geelong. I have a Geelong Aussie Rules jersey - or Guernsey as I think they call them (why are sports tops named after the channel islands?) - so I thought I'd bet on Geelong's soccer team too.

I experienced great difficulty finding a website that carried latest scores. With significant research I now realise why. I appear to have bet on the Australian equivalent of Sunday league football. Look at this snippet of a report from a Geelong Ranger game. Look at the state of the players. How and why do UK bookmakers price these games up??

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment