F**king A!

6/10/2009 12:11:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I have heard tell of a possible A-team movie! If this is true it is almost too awesome for me to bear. I shan't sleep now until it is released. I hope they get locked in a shed like in the TV show. Imagine what they can build with the extra time!?

My cast would be Jeff Stelling from Soccer Saturday as Hannibal Smith, Christian Bale or Jim Carey as 'Howling Mad' Murdock. Finally Willie Carson and Gary Coleman as Faceman and B.A. Baracus respectively as a sort of ironic post-modern giggle.


I'm going to see if the A-Team is on Bravo as we speak. Oh I forgot about Amy - I'd cast Erica Durance from Smallville in that role..nothing ironic or post-modern about her selection, simply she makes me horny.


Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment