Champions Schampions

5/27/2009 02:56:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


A rule of thumb for big games like tonight's Champions League Final is the bigger the hype the shitter the game. Judging by the nonsense on Sky Sports so far this one promises to be a god awful affair. When Arsenal were in the final against Barcelona it was billed as Henry v Ronaldinho and both were completely anonymous so expect Lionel Messi and Ronaldo to play like Sunday league footballers.

Once the commentators have got all their clichés about gladiators and Colosseums out of the way I expect to see a technically poor game but with lots of goals. I refuse to accept that this Manchester United team is the best team Manchester United have ever had let alone the best team England has ever seen as some sycophantic Fergie-ophiles have opined.

Ferguson: Cunt

By my way of thinking a crappy game with lots of goals would corroborate my theory and expose this Manchester United team as the charlatans they are and I don't want to hear any more about it. By way of wagering I'm backing Barcelona to win both halves at 8.8 and overs 3.5 at 4.0. If I'm wrong I'm still right so there.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment