Vegas baby yeah!

3/09/2009 05:44:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


So I says to myself a few days ago I says, I says Rich, if you win on Sunday get yourself to Vegas. I've only chopped the tournament three ways haven't I. My poker sweater worked a treat. It's got an 'R' on the front. R for Richard see.

So anyway, we've taken £900 each and I've also won £24 cause Chico's game with O'Higgins in the Chilean Premier League was canceled giving me some sort of refund on a bet I thought was a loser. I can't miss.

So of course the question now is not shall I go, but when shall I go. And it's this question I'll be considering this week along with where to stay and how many packets of ginger nut biscuits I should take with me.

Labels: , ,

1 comments:

Comment by Alan on 9 March 2009 at 07:50

Congratulations Sir. You have to go during the WSOP I think, just be sure to tell the cab driver you want the Rio Convention Centre entrance!

BTW, Team Lake took down the Pigeons game... I was out first! Nuff said!!!

Post a Comment