Planet of the apes

3/01/2009 03:02:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


The dregs of British society have all congregated at Wembley today for one of the most unpleasant fixtures in world football. With a greater concentration of scum than a BNP rally, it's with great enthusiasm that I'll be doing something else this afternoon while the winner of the 2009 Tonka-Toy Cup is determined.

Given that one of Manchester Untited's strikers today won his place in the team through a competition in the Manchester Evening News it seems unlikely they will win 3-0 which is my wager for the day @ 19.0, but they are playing Tottenham, who are bloody awful so anything's possible.

Personally, I don't care about a return on my bet, I just hope all the short-cuts taken by Mutliplex when they built the stadium causes it to collapse under the weight of 90,000 apes and we can concrete over the place and forget both teams ever existed.


Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment