Weekend comings and goings

2/06/2009 08:59:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


In preparation for the Pigeons game on Sunday Alan and I are off to Walsall tomorrow for the opening National Championship event of the APAT season 3.

Check our progress here.

I've had my flying monkey's working round the clock to put together a strategy for me and am confident of at least making day 2, something I haven't managed since the first APAT event I entered in season 1, eeek! It's a variation of my 'snow flake' style. Surely the weather conditions are an omen of sorts?

I may have one or two football bets tomorrow morning. I'm of the opinion that 11/2 for West Ham at home to beat Manchester United is daft.

I've said this once and I'll say it again; no Premiership team NO Premiership team is a 5/1+ dog at home against any other Premiership team.

I also have a feeling deep within me somewhere near my pancreas that Fulham will also prevail. I have nothing to say about the North London derby. It's an event that only causes problems and I do so long for next season when I'll no longer have to concern myself with it. I have spoken. Good luck with all your bets.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment