The skills centre

2/21/2009 08:18:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

The most patronising and shit advert to date?

Gary: Tony?


Tony: Gary!

Gary: Must be three years since we worked together on the site?

Tony: Yes at least, where did you go?


Gary: Well, while I was working with you I was doing my electricians course at the skills center.

Tony: Huh!!?? Working and doing the course? Doing them at the same fucking time? I can barely comprehend such a thing!

Gary: No seriously, earning and learning. I'm rich now, my beard is tidier and I'm shagging your sister on Tuesdays. Don't tell the wife though ha ha ha wink. You should give them a ring.


Tony: Yeah, any reason why you didn't mention it three fucking years ago? I've been living in a ditch since 2007.

Gary: Well I'm better than you now see, so it's much funnier waiting until your life has turned to utter rat shit before I try and help you.

Tony: I hope you get aids then Gary cause my sister's a heroine addict and HIV positive.

Gary: Ha ha no seriously give them a ring, it could change your life.

Tony: Jog on cunt.

...

Labels:

2 comments:

Comment by TheHat on 22 February 2009 at 00:00

Who's the woman at the top of the blog?

I say Charlize Theron, but my gf thinks it is Jodie Kidd.

TIA

Scott

Comment by Rich on 22 February 2009 at 05:22

It's Gemma Atkinson apparently

Post a Comment