Sabbath's theater

2/22/2009 02:31:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

If you're a fan of Jewish grot novels I heartily recommend Sabbath's Theatre by Phillip Roth - a story of a mad puppeteer who enjoys sex involving piss. I've placed some daft wagers just now that have little to no chance of returning anything in the way of monies and I know not why. I've become the gambling equivalent of poor Mickey Sabbath.

I usually don't bet on the Sabbath, not because of any religious sensibilities of course, just I'm never up in time...it was as if I was being controlled by the gambling Gods. They have foresaken me, for reasons I know not what. Still, this should be good clean wagering theater, because as we speak, four of my wagers shall be worthless in less than ten of your Earth minutes if Celtic or Motherwell aren't winning at half-time. Ooooh the tension!

My wagers are as follows:








Half-time - Motherwell/Full-time - Celtic 18/1
Half-time - Celtic/Full-time - Motherwell 50/1









Half-time - Newcastle/Full-time - Everton 33/1
Half-time - Everton/Full-time Newcastle 33/1

Doubles: 4 combinations of the above.


Update* Half-time - Motherwell 0-0 Celtic. Urghh...pissed on by the Gods.

..

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment