Rolf Harris and weekend plans

2/19/2009 06:10:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


I'll give Rolf Harris his dues, he's an amazing artist, but what in the name of cartoon fucks is all that sort of breathing music he comes out with? That Churchill Insurance advert really makes me feel queasy when Rolf starts up with his heavy breathing routine, especially when he makes the same face I make when I'm about to climax.


How does he conjure up such tunes, and why? No doubt it's a talent honed over the course of hours of dirty phone calls made to woman who have refused his advances. Huuuuum huh huh huuuuuum will you huuuuuum huh huh huuuuuuuum tickle my beard huuuuuuuuum huh huh huuuuuum. No worries.



So, it's nearly Friday and the tentative plans for the weekend are as follows; Get up early tomorrow - say about 1pm at the latest - head up to Nottingham and play the £75 freeze-out tomorrow night and the £50 freeze-out on Saturday night.

I haven't been to Dusk Till Dawn for months and months and although it's generally filled will punters who can't piss even remotely in a straight line, it is still the best poker venue in the country and I also want to sample their Eggs Benedict.

The problem of course with DTD is how far away it is. I don't want to have to drive home at 4am should I somehow manage to go deep in the tournament.

Therefore I might as well extend my stay, allowing me to return at a reasonable hour on Sunday and giving myself two chances of fucking up royally in the process. A flaw with no plans.

In order to recover some of the costs of such a weekend I've placed an awesome wager on tonight's UEFA Cup matches and one of the darts Premier League matches. I forget which ones though, but rest assured it's almost certainly a shrewd wager allowing me to free-roll these tournaments or if I'm not up in time, purchase even more jumpers with an 'R' on the front.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment