Hey boys, hey girls..

2/26/2009 06:17:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /



I became horribly nostalgic for Vegas last night. I'm not sure what triggered it, it happens quite frequently to be fair, but I was very very unhappy that I was a good 8,000 miles from the poker room at Binions.

I of course checked flight prices and room prices and discovered flying on a Sunday early in May is only £460 of your Earth pounds! I could stay at the Golden Nugget not 15 seconds from my spiritual home for $50 a night and exorcise some awful silicon demons while I'm there.


I shall almost certainly have to get myself over there should I be victorious in the £230 pre-Cheltenham Festival freeze-out next week. I will place an audacious wager this evening on all sorts of sporting contests in order to finance my poker playing for 8-10 days and also because I'm very bored. I'm sitting comfortably so let's begin. I think darts and UEFA cup football will be our main focus.

Here we go!

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment