APAT UK championship shambles

2/08/2009 05:57:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I'd like to blame poor luck for my not ever exceeding my starting stack but I'm afraid I can't. I simply played like a cock. I had numerous great starting hands; Ace-King three times, Kings and Aces all in the first two levels, but I still managed to lead myself down numerous dark alleyways and deserved the mugging I took each time. I had Gus Hansen on one shoulder, Dan on the other, but with little Annette Obrestad sat on my face also it's little wonder I played like a c**t.

My weekend in pictures:-







Update* - Pigeons game won! Walsall was indeed great preparation after all. Granted investing about £400 to win £50 is the kind of economics that causes great depressions, but the sense of accomplishment is priceless. Sort of. I suppose.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment