Wednesday evening dilemma

1/28/2009 09:07:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


There was a discussion about the unhealthy nature of kebabs on the news earlier this week. Ever since then I've really fancied one. I want one now as it happens but it's so frookin cold outside and I'm not sure I can be bothered to go and get one. If I don't, I'll have to eat fish. It's all I've got in the house. What a dilemma.

Maybe if I do go, not only will I have a lovely greasy kebab to eat, Arsenal might score while I'm gone as well. They certainly won't while I sit here watching them. Just as a watched kettle never boils, a watched Arsenal side by me never score despite having the lion's share of possession. OK I'm going. No I am, I've got to.

Wednesday evening dilemma update* I went for it. I got a kebab and quite frankly, although Arsenal did score, I wish I hadn't bothered. Horrific food. The hot sauce has made my toes curl. Now wonder the Turks all wear such curly shoes.


Labels: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous on 28 January 2009 at 21:24

Cahill is on fire mate
ha ha ha

oh, why am I laughing?
I support Middlesbrough : (

Anonymous on 29 January 2009 at 19:40

touche cus

Post a Comment