Wagery pokery

1/11/2009 12:29:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Off to Aspers again in an hour or so for their £10 + 1 re-buy + 1 add-on - 2,000 chips a time effort. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but if my thousand pound challenge is to get off the ground I'm going to need a performance from myself today people. I've busted out first in the last two games I've played and been out within the first hour in the last three or four. I'm not filled with optimism. I better have some tea.

A combination of the weather and Liverpool's inability to beat Stoke this season has left my initial wagers for my challenge in tatters. I've got two selections from the £5 Yankee remaining, which I think became a £13 trixie when Portsmouth game was postponed. Carolina and Arizona somehow managed to not making it over the 48.5 point so I'm going to need Philly to win in the Meadowlands and hope Pittsburgh's defense is feeling stingy.

The end.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment