Sinner

1/21/2009 05:59:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

The seven deadly sins: Pride, envy, wrath, gluttony, lust, greed and Rich. I found out today I sleep more than the Sloth. According to the wikipedias they sleep under 10 hours a day not the 15-18 the science dudes thought initially.

I'm currently racking up at least 10-12 hours a day. I got up at 6pm yesterday. I was asleep again sometime around 1am at which time I had some sausages and a Creme Egg then I was back in the land of nod by about 7am. I'm all over the place.

I generally prefer it this way though. My dreams are more exciting than watching Countdown or Bargain basement. I almost had the opportunity to give Felicity Kendalls' minge a sniff just a few days ago.

A young Felicity too, so I'm sure it would have been april fresh rather than a bit whiffy as it probably is these days. Havig said all that it does mean I haven't seen day light for quite some time and I'm becoming translucent which makes it very difficult to perform basic tasks. Still, you've got to laugh.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment