A matter of some importance

1/05/2009 04:05:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I need to discuss something with you all. I've been having urges recently. I don't know what they mean. It's been a few weeks now, but every time I've tried to blog about it I've been too ashamed, but I can't move on with my life until I do, so fuck it.


I want to learn how to knit. I want to knit a jumper with a nice red 'R' for Richard on the front. I think that would look quite smart. My mum is very good at knitting and I've been thinking of asking her if she'll teach me, but I'm worried what my Dad might say. He's from Middlesbrough. I don't think men from the North East knit.

quite smart

I hope no one thinks any less of me. I'm still the same person I was yesterday, but I'll understand if this...if this changes things. I better go.



Labels:

3 comments:

Anonymous on 6 January 2009 at 21:38

Fook, I just sprayed my MAC keyboard with ribena. Cheers pet.

Comment by Gilly on 8 January 2009 at 13:47

I could teach you to knit, but I'm left handed... do you need to know how to make home made soup or any other 'oldie worldy' type skills? Maybe learn Bagatelle?

Anyway, hope you are well and Happy Newyear matey

Much love Gilly xx

Comment by Rich on 8 January 2009 at 16:32

I'm also left handed

Post a Comment