It's my blog and I'll cry if I want to

1/13/2009 01:27:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Sigh! OK so we're at the final table this evening. There's six of us left and four get paid. There's essentially two games going on at once. Three micro-stacks are just waiting for a hand and three big stacks are waiting for the three micro-stacks to fuck off. I'm one of the micro-stacks. Who will find a hand first? Who who?

Me, woo hoo!

The blinds are 300/600 and I have 2,000 left, the other two micro's have the same give or take one or two hundred. I'm in the cut-off. The big blind is one of the other shorties and folds. The small blind and big blind have about about 30,000 and 20,000 respectively.

I have pocket Jacks and the small blind calls and the big blind folds! Small blind shows me two-three off-suit and the big blind chuckles and flips over his mucked two-four off-suit. The flop comes 9-2-2!!

So that's the two remaining two's in the deck on the flop then and I'm gone in 6th again. Smashing. Earlier in the night I folded pocket 8's on the button to a big raise only to sit back and watch the small blind call, the big blind call and one of the limpers call and subsequently deal a flop of 8-5-8 and look on as the small blind bets out about 2,000 and all hell break loose with re-raises and the what not. Small blind had pocket Aces.

If I finish 6th in the next tournament I play, that'll be three 6th places in a row and I think I can safely say under those circumstances that the devil isn't happy with me. I apologise for the tedious bad beat stories, but you would cry too if it happened to yoooooooooooou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment