I'm safe!! Praise the fucking lord

1/09/2009 10:09:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Almost the very second I clicked 'post' to alert you all to my peril just now, the lights did shine and my electric appliances did whiiiiiirrrrrr into action. I'M SAVED!!! Jesus saved me even though I was nasty about his Dad yesterday.

God and Jesus gave me an opportunity tonight to think about what I'd said and repent and I love them both for it. I apologise. My life belongs to Jesus. Obviously you exists elsewise how could the Spar shop be in darkness but yet the Co-op still be all lit up which was only about half a mile away? Only God could do that.

I don't mind telling you though I'm slightly disappointed as I was warming to the idea of being interrogated by Colonel Whilma Deering. I bet her methods are uncompromising. Damn those efficient eastern European electricians, coming over here stealing our sexual fantasies.

Colonel Deering, phwooar. Although she appears to be sporting a
lezza armband I'd convert her I would. No danger.


Oh well, I ought to go and make myself a microwave curry, one of those little things what comes in a pot, in case we lose our power again. I ought to quickly make some biscuits too. I should go the temperature has dropped to 268 kelvin, there's not a moment to lose!!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment