APAT UK Championship

1/15/2009 11:56:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

So I've managed to come through the click-fest registration for the first APAT National event of season three. Venue is Walsall Grosvenor and given my last performance there in season 2 - a report of which you can read here - it'll very much feel like returning to the scene of crime. Just to recap, I was going well, made a stupid move and was on the M6 soon after.

I've just re-read my justification for my move and unfortunately, I haven't learned a damn thing since. I made almost exactly the same move in Vegas in May with pocket 8's and many times since. I am an old dog, and new tricks are clearly beyond me. On a more positive note, I'm due a suck out. I'm looking forward to this one for that reason alone.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment