Merry Christmas everyone

12/24/2008 11:18:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

BettyBoo

Good gracious me we're almost at the end of another year and what a year it was. Well no not really, one year just blends into another like stains on the kitchen floor but let's put a positive slant on the occasion if not for me, for the children.

To be fair a couple of genuinely good things occurred this year. I reached the age of 34, which means I'm older now than Jesus ever was and although he's due back any day now according to the rapture lot, a second coming doesn't count so in your face Jesus you sandal wearing hippy.

As great as winning a last longer bet with Jesus is, the highlight of the year was obviously the Vegas trip with the Witney contingent of the Witney inc. Carterton Mob. A trip I hope we can make an annual event assuming Paul the Game has recovered from his recent experiences.

I tend not set myself resolutions or goals for a new year cause all of the cool things I've done in my life (that has been longer than Jesus') I've just sort of stumbled into without any prior planning, so it's gonna be as you were this year. Up at about 4pm and if opportunity knocks then smashing I'll open the door, elsewise I'll spend the year in my jammies again and play with Lego.

Good night and Gah bless us everyone.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment