Gaylord - tee hee

12/18/2008 10:31:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I opened a facebook think cause I thought it was the only way for me to get in touch with someone from way back when and with mission accomplished I went to close it down and I was asked to punch in these two words to confirm deactivation:


Gaylord? I haven't used that word since I was 7. I shall now try and use it more in conversations though. I tell you who are gaylords, Benfica. I put together a wee accumulator tonight so give the UEFA cup some meaning and every one of them came in except Benfica who lost at home to a team called Metalist Kharkiv!? Who in the name of fuck are they? How can Benfica lose to a team called that? I would have ventured to Dusk Till Dawn with those winnings for their January 3rd/4th £50,000 guaranteed £330 game. Portuguese friggin gaylords.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment