You absolute Danish cunt

11/22/2008 04:32:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


Seriously, is Nicklas Bendtner trying to get himself killed? Arsenal are having a shit time of it at the moment, even Spurs are having a giggle at us and they're in the relagation places, yet he strolls onto the pitch today in a pair of pink fucking football boots! If Manchester City's defenders don't have him in an Ambulance on his way to A&E before half-time, his own team mates or fans ought to. Who the fuck does he think he is? Not even Maradona could wear boots like that, the only players really who could get away with wearing pink football boots are those so mentally unhinged you'd be too scared to say anything to them.

This reminds me of a story my cousin told me about when he was in the Army. Playing a five aside tournament in Cyprus or somewhere, his team of typical British Army lads walked onto the pitch in trainers each holder a can of Stella and a pork pie, and on the other team was some 17 year old kid bouncing about warming up in silver football boots. At the kick off one of my cousins mates looked down at his feet and said to him in a gravelly Geordie accent, "you better be fucking good mate." He lasted forty seconds I think in that game. He did walk again they said, but it's a lesson to us all.

We're 2-0 down as I write this. If Bendtner isn't sold in January I'm filing for a divorce from Arsenal. I can't fucking stand it any more. Danish bastard.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment