Pink slips

11/16/2008 04:10:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Is Pink a full blown lesbian? I found myself undeniably sexually aroused by her this afternoon. Granted I'd had some mint sauce, but I won't lie to you, she's provoked similar groinal stirrings within me before. Half an hour with me and I'd straighten her out, eh lads...eh...eh lads...gertcha. Cough..that was a half hearted expression of my virility wasn't it. I convinced no one. I think I'll just be quiet and have an apple.

So anyway let's move on....this weekend has been disappointing from a sporting point of view I don't mind telling you. Slips by both Arsenal and the Blackhawks, beaten by inferior opposition from grubby cities. The Redskins have an opportunity to make amends by giving the Cowboys a damn good thrashing. Historically, statistically the Redskins have the edge at Fed-ex Field, but trying to make good predictions in this NFL season is impossible. I fancy a fairly comfortable win for the Redskins, but I won't be placing any wagers on this game, I have made a tee-pee though in my living room and I should think I'll be sporting war paint too as the game approaches.




** I've decided after having a quick goosey at the handicaps to have a wager just to keep me interested in the nights proceedings while I'm waiting for the Redskins to begin. A £10 accumulator just for fun..

Atlanta -6.5
NY Giants -7
Chicago +3.5
Pittsburgh -4.5

Labels: ,

2 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 16 November 2008 at 17:04

Romo is back, which means the skins have no chance. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news mate.

Comment by Rich on 16 November 2008 at 19:05

The Redskins seemed to cope OK when they beat Dallas in Dallas with Romo in the side.

Romo has only lost 3 road games since he's been the Cowboys starter, two of those were at Fed-Ex.

Post a Comment