Don't be daft

11/17/2008 06:24:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Pirates have seized an oil tanker off the coast of Kenya. Pirates? What century is this? How the fuck can a gang of pirates seize an oil tanker? You're telling me the US Navy wasn't able to stop a bunch of Somali's in shorts and sandals and eye patches from capturing an oil tanker the size of the Isle of Wight.

What are they gonna do with it now? Somali's don't have the technology to make toast let alone process crude oil. What amused me most about this story, which I read on the BBC website, was the "have your say" section at the bottom where is asks if "are you affected by the issues in this story" and "what are your experiences":

I don't know about you but I'm constantly being inconvenienced by pirates. They're the fucking bane of my existence. I can't even buy a pint of milk these days from the Spar without a run in with the one legged, one eyed, rummed up bastards.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment